Wednesday

The results are in!

Ladies and gentlemen.

The judging process has ended, and the results are in. The judge was no other than mr Grant Imahara himself, who helped out with his expertise on the looks of Jamie and Adam.

Here is Grant's verdict:




"There were several excellent entries, and it was hard to choose between them. For me, judging a likeness isn't just about physical appearance. It's the complete package, the little details. Perhaps the most important thing for me is the attitude, and two entries stood out above the rest.

The winners are: "Shane" as Jamie, and "N.Lasar" as Adam.

Congratulations, gentlemen!

Best regards, Grant."

So an autographed photo of Jamie goes to Shane and an autographed photo of Adam to N.Lasar.

And to all the rest of you, thank you for sending in your pictures and giving it your best shot. I enjoyed it immensely, and I hope to be able to return in the future with other contests.

Again, congratulations to the winners!
/Mr J

N.LasarShane

3 comments:

Lazer said...

hi,

i'm N. Lasar. please reach me at this google account.

J said...

Nick. I cannot access your profile, please send me an email to jamielookalike@gmail.com

/Mr J

Unknown said...

Mr J.

I also sent you email at jamielookalike@gmail.com. Thanks Grant!

Shane

Stumbleit