Wednesday

Rules

Okay people, here are the rules:

1. Contest stop date, January 1st 2007 00:00 CET (Central European Time)
2. Pictures of the real Jamie or Adam will not be accepted. (obviously)
3. No Photoshopping or altering (compositing) of the pictures is allowed.
4. State who You are impersonating in the picture, Adam or Jamie ;) Just to be clear.
5. State whether You want Your real name featured in the blog, or an alias.
6. Keep the pictures small, about 400 pixles wide, with the person clearly visible.
7. Every contestant will get an identification number, this is shown in the post and is not a rank.
8. Winners will be chosen as soon as possible after the stop date.
9. The pictures will be judged according to the general impression of the lookalike.
10. One winner will be called for the Adam category and one for Jamie.
11. If too few entries have been made when the stop-date is reached, the stop date might be postponed.


More on the Judging process later. I think there might be a surprise! :)

If you have any questions regarding the contest, send me an e-mail!

Disclaimer: I will exclude any photograph that I feel is in violation with any above rules, or in violation of common sense or good manners (You know what I mean, keep it clean!) My say is final. The picture above is Jamie's official portfolio picture, and not me!

No comments:

Stumbleit